During our 2019 Annual Meeting we reported on our organizational accomplishments, considered the organization’s performance over the past year, and set objectives for the coming year.
We are proud to announce that nearly 200 business, governmental, civic, and military leaders and community members from the four-county region (Pulaski, Phelps, Laclede, and Texas) attended. Consistent with this year’s theme of “Supporting National Defense in the Heart of America” we heard from federal, state and military leaders on the importance of the roles that our communities, region, and state play in supporting the Department of Defense, enhancing Fort Leonard Wood’s mission success and improving quality of life of our men and women in uniform and their families.
Our impressive list of speakers this year included:
- United States Senator Roy Blunt
- Missouri Lt. Governor Mike Kehoe
- Maneuver Support Center of Excellence and Fort Leonard Wood Commanding General Maj. General Donna Martin (via video message)
- Fort Leonard Wood Garrison Commander Colonel Eric Towns
- Missouri Military Advocate and ADC President Joe Driskill
- Director of Policy and Business Development, Kit Bond Strategies Mike Dubois
Click here to view the 2019 annual meeting agenda.
Click here to review the slides from the 2019 SOP Annual Meeting.
Click here to view the video message recorded by Major General Donna Martin, MSCoE and Fort Leonard Wood Commanding General.