During our 2019 Annual Meeting we will report on our organizational accomplishments, consider the organization’s performance over the past year, and set objectives for the coming year.
Once again this year, we anticipate that nearly 200 business, governmental, civic, and military leaders and community members from the four-county region (Pulaski, Phelps, Laclede, and Texas) will attend. Consistent with this year’s theme of “Supporting National Defense in the Heart of America” we anticipate hearing from federal, state and military leaders on the importance of the roles that our communities, region, and state play in supporting the Department of Defense, enhancing Fort Leonard Wood’s mission success and improving quality of life of our men and women in uniform and their families.
Our impressive list of speakers this year include:
- United States Senator Roy Blunt (Confirmed)
- Missouri Lt Governor Mike Kehoe (Confirmed)
- Maneuver Support Center of Excellence and Fort Leonard Wood Commanding General Maj. General Donna Martin (Invited)
- Fort Leonard Wood Garrison Commander Colonel Eric Towns (Confirmed)
- Missouri Military Advocate and ADC President Joe Driskill (Confirmed)
- Director of Policy and Business Development, Kit Bond Strategies Mike Dubois (Confirmed)
Click here to view the 2019 annual meeting agenda.
The event is free and open to the public, but you must RSVP! Our RSVP deadline is Tuesday, August 20, 2019. We need RSVPs to plan accordingly for the venue and to get an accurate lunch order to our caterer. Click here to RSVP today!