The Sustainable Ozarks Partnership will be hosting our 2018 Annual Meeting on Thursday, August 23 from 8:30 a.m. until 2 p.m. at The Ark (25625 Missouri Highway-17) in Waynesville, Mo. The theme for this year’s meeting is “Enduring and Emerging Partnerships: Focused on the Future.”
As in previous years, approximately 150 business, governmental, civic, and military leaders and community members from the four-county region (Pulaski, Phelps, Laclede, and Texas) will attend. Participants will hear from state and military leaders on the importance of the roles that our communities, region, and state play in supporting our men and women in uniform and their families, thereby enhancing Fort Leonard Wood’s mission success. Confirmed speakers at this year’s meeting will include:
- Missouri Governor Michael L. Parson
- Maneuver Support Center of Excellence and Fort Leonard Wood Commanding General Major General Kent Savre
- Fort Leonard Wood Garrison Commander, Colonel Eric Towns
- Missouri Military Advocate, Mr. Joe Driskill
- Program Director, Department of Defense Office of Economic Adjustment, Mr. Jim Holland
- Director of Policy and Business Development, Kit Bond Strategies, Mr. Mike Dubois
Our finalized meeting agenda will be posted here: http://www.sustainableozarks.org/2018-sop-annual-meeting.
The event is free and open to the public, RSVPs are required. Box lunches will be provided for those in attendance. Anyone wishing to attend can reserve their spot here.